How does it work?
- Client gives initial brief.
- We check location for flying suitability.
- We check airspace for any restrictions or extra permissions required.
- Confirm job with quote.
- We carry out a remote risk assessment.
- We arrive & carry out an on-site safety survey.
- Drone deployment.
- Full editing service in our Somerset studio.
- Or handover raw footage on site.
- Coming Soon.
- We require permission from the landowner for take off points.
- We can also capture ground video using gimbals for smooth video.
- Video interviews with audio.
- Full editing services in our Somerset studio
- Commercial Photography
- Must fly line of sight.
- Max. 500m horizontally from pilot.
- Max. 120m vertically from pilot.
- 50m distance away from anything not under our control.
- 150m away from gatherings of 1000 or more people.
- Up to 25 mins of flight time Per battery.
- We have recharging facilities in our van.
Times of day
- We have Night Ops but we must inspect the site during daylight hours .
- Our cameras don't like the rain or extreme wind 26mph+